The automated warehouses have stacker cranes for pallets or Miniloads for small loads, which move along the aisles and are what pick up and place goods on the shelves.
Software, adapted to each installation, enables the positions of the stored products to be controlled, spaces to be optimised and movements to be made profitable.
Automated warehouses advantages
- Control and safety of the stored product.
- Completely automatic solutions.
- Adaptation of the warehouse to new technologies.
- Management and internal logistics control in installations with a large flow of material and order fulfilment.
- For high performance centres. The resources and technologies introduced are taken full advantage of.
- Guarantee of a return on the investment.