Quality, environmental and health and safety policies
In Atox Systems of Storage we have consolidated ourselves as a clear representative exponent of the design, manufacture, commercialization and the assembly of metallic racks and storage systems, betting from our beginnings for the quality in the product and the excellence in the service.
Be a solid company, modern, competitive, with the highest standards of quality in the products and services it offers.
Achieve the distinction by offering innovative solutions based on knowledge and technological training.
Involve ourselves with the needs of our clients so that they have the added benefit of find in Atox solution fast, direct, personalized and exclusive to each particular situation.
Achieving a leading position in the manufacture of storage systems, enhancing our presence throughout the world and making us a sustainable and socially responsible organization that manages its resources effectively and efficiently.
- Flexibility and orientation to the client.
- Permanent learning.
- Professional rigor and confidence.
- Integrity, coherence and transparency.
- Illusion and projection of future.
- Commitment to continuous improvement in staff health, environmental performance and quality in the products and services provided.
- Respect for the environment and prevention of the pollution.
- Compliance with the legal and other requirements applicable to environmental aspects, with staff health and safety and with our products and services. (Particularly when applicable to things related to the CE mark for self-supporting warehouse components and kits.)
- The commitment to prevent damage to and worsening of our staff’s health, involving all the company’s workforce in the responsibility of managing the prevention of industrial accidents, including contractors and collaborators.
- Commitment with a model of social and ethically responsible management, analyzing the expectations of our different groups of interest and establishing the actions necessary to give them fulfillment
- Fluid communications with our groups of interest
Atox management commits itself to periodically review the adaptation of this Policy, to communicate its principles to the interested parties in the organisation and to use it as a framework of reference to establish objectives and aims.