ATOX is committed to:
- pursuing its corporate activity in accordance with:
- current legislation, as well as all applicable regulations and standards.
- the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- the International Labour Organization Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work.
- supporting and ensuring compliance with the UN Global Compact’s 10 Principles in the areas of human rights, labour, the environment and anti-corruption, promoting the interests of our stakeholders.
- establishing a performance measurement system with respect to Corporate Social Responsibility, which includes indicators of ethical conduct and the compliance of the commitments acquired with the stakeholders.
- defining and improving a communication system with the different stakeholders to facilitate understanding of their respective needs and to provide information on achievements, guaranteeing information security and confidentiality from start to finish.
- ensuring maximum confidentiality with respect to any personal details that the company may gather, applying the security, truthfulness and accuracy criteria to same pursuant to the applicable regulation.