The ATOX Technological Solutions smart roller conveyors take the concept of belt conveyors up to a new level, achieving high performance material handling.
The ATOX roller conveyors have motorised roller conveyors and built-in sensors and automated diverters. They can combine self-propelled automatic stretches and freewheeling stretches for manual crate handling. Any route can be set up using straight stretches, curved stretches without any loss of speed and upwards and downwards stretches.
The ATOX automated roller conveyors are also capable of working in coordination with other automated warehouse systems, such as the light guided system for pick-to-light and put-to-light or like automated pick dispensers for automated order fulfilment.
Smart roller conveyors
The motorised roller conveyors are grouped in stretches and each stretch is activated automatically when it has to move a crate, being deactivated again once the crate passes onto the next stretch. This enables both the electricity consumption at the installation and maintenance to be considerably reduced.
Diverters built into roller conveyors
ATOX smart roller conveyors have built-in diverters. The diverters act automatically, classifying the crates in accordance with their contents and destination:
- Automatic separation of crates with a complete order and crates with a lack of stock.
- Automated sorting of crates according to the warehouse section or worker, enabling each worker to be kept at his post.
- Automated sorting of crates on roller conveyors from leaving to delivery in accordance with their destination.
Roller conveyors advantages
- Intelligent material handling with maximum efficiency.
- Great versatility as regards routes.
- Coordinated integration with other automated warehouse systems.
- ATOX quality and reliability.